Health & Safety
What To Expect
As we all navigate this “new normal,” Hammer & Nail will be operating with the safety of our guests and staff as the top priority. We’ve missed you all and are thrilled to welcome you back, and want you to know what we are doing to keep you safe including keeping the space at half its capacity and separating tables by 6 feet. We will continue to revisit procedures to adhere to the law and our high standards. All guests are expected to respect this protocol. Our entire team at Hammer & Nail thanks you for understanding.
- When you arrive, parties must wait at the door until the host comes down to check them in.
- Masks or proper face coverings must be worn from the time you enter the door until you are seated. Masks are available at the host stand if needed.
- Once you arrive at to Hammer & Nail, the host will escort you to your table. Tables will be distanced 6 feet apart.
- Once seated, you may remove masks. Masks or proper face covers MUST be worn any time you leave the table, including going to the bathroom. This will be strictly enforced.
- You will have the ability to scan a QR code provided by the server with your personal smartphone that will pull up the menu.
- All parties will receive single-use cutlery.
- Tables will be cleared and fully sanitized after parties have left the table.